Pas-Port to Mobility
The premier global network on Sustainable Urban Mobility has been succesful in making cycling glamorous. Velo Mondial continues with protecting cycling in a wider context of sustainable urban mobility planning, thus creating better cities.
We prioritize our work with local governments and with knowledge oriented organizations in the field of sustainable urban mobility. We are mainly focusing on systematically gathering information on sustainable mobility and making it available in innovative ways.
- CIVITAS PLUS MIMOSA: Making Innovation in Mobility and Sustainable Actions; in Gdansk, Talinn, Funchal, Bologna and Utrecht
- Pas-Port to Mobility, focusing on systematically gathering information on sustainable urban mobility and making it available in innovative ways.
We will bring to these programs all our experiences that we gathered in:
- NATCYP: the first European National Cycle Policy Benchmark Program
- Velo.Info: the database for cycling expertise
- LUTR/PLUME: the European land use and transport research project
- UTBI: The Urban Transport Benchmark Initiative
- Susta-Info: Global database of case studies and publications on sustainability
- Spicycles: sustainable policies for cities on cycling
- Amsterdam Cycling to Sustainability with a focus on knowledge and with ambitions to set up the Amsterdam International Academy for Sustainable Mobility
- The Master Class Sustainable Urban Mobility in Amsterdam
- The New Amsterdam Bike Slam in New York
- Safer Brain: Promoting a safer position for vulnerable road users in Brazil and India with a number of international partners